The Journey..


Had travelled my life for long. Got too many people to know, few were so bad few were so nice. But what was difficult was to survive then, with the people like them. They gave me too many things to learn. Never yet found the one who can really make me feel that this is the end and i will be the one standing beside you, no matter what you do but will have always you… no matter even if i needed to correct and mke you understand but i know you can do it all for me..and will be so easy to live me in you.. people come promising life and lie but they go promising that you can never be by myside.. you lied to me lied to the heart.. my mind which always said that you still need to live on your own dont trust .. people.. who can never be yours..

Author : Unknown ~ Every Night Has A Morning ~ Click here to read other posts

Article The Journey.. is Published by Unknown on Tuesday, October 26, 2010. ,0 If you Liked then please COMMENT or SHARE: Post: The Journey..This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.Creative Commons License if you have any complaint about the content please contact me.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for adding your Feedback here !!