Rain Again


I wish the sky to rain
and I could kiss you again
Stealing you from the crowd
Hiding you in my arms around

Oh! God let the sky rain
let me fall again
again in the love of that wet girl
The rain drops rolling on her lips
making me loose again

People running for shelter
She is looking at me like a melter
My heart is pounding
your eyes staring
staring into my soul

Thinking of this makes me
smile so bright
trying to hold on to you tight
I just can't wait..
wait to see you again
Oh! Sky please rain.. rain again..

Author : Unknown ~ Every Night Has A Morning ~ Click here to read other posts

Article Rain Again is Published by Unknown on Sunday, June 17, 2012. ,2 If you Liked then please COMMENT or SHARE: Post: Rain AgainThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.Creative Commons License if you have any complaint about the content please contact me.
 

2 comments:

  1. And here comes the rain..just to bring u close to her again... :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey !! here comes the rain just to bring u again !!! Thanks for reading..

      Delete

Thank You for adding your Feedback here !!