Distance

 Though distance may stand between us now.. the connection we share is yet strong, maybe somehow.. When you pull away from me or turn the energy down.. I am lost and look to feel you, but nowhere are you found.. Still soon I feel your warmth and sense you near.. And know the confusion you feel is a bit more clear.. Fear not my sweetheart ♥ … whether you believe this is real or not.. I am always near and our bond I have not forgotten.. ♥♥
Sleep well my ..perhaps we’ll meet in dreams again..

Author : Unknown ~ Every Night Has A Morning ~ Click here to read other posts

Article Distance is Published by Unknown on Sunday, February 5, 2012. ,0 If you Liked then please COMMENT or SHARE: Post: DistanceThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.Creative Commons License if you have any complaint about the content please contact me.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for adding your Feedback here !!