Valentine..♥

Very often, I sit thinking of you, always thankful for what you mean to me; loving you more each day… I know it’s possible, even when my spirit seems to have no words. Now, I am coming to you… heart in hand one more time just like before… You look deeply Into my eyes, into my soul where nothing escapes your great love. Ever for me hold you close to my heart, sheltering you in my loving arms, delivering to you the warmth of my devotion, Allowing your heart to open to me… And I wonder.. Would you mind if I were yours and you were mine? Would you mind being my Dear Sweet Valentine?

Author : Unknown ~ Every Night Has A Morning ~ Click here to read other posts

Article Valentine..♥ is Published by Unknown on Thursday, February 9, 2012. ,0 If you Liked then please COMMENT or SHARE: Post: Valentine..♥This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.Creative Commons License if you have any complaint about the content please contact me.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for adding your Feedback here !!