Slept Forever :(

I looked up wondering why is she gone
I looked up seeing her face telling me the story
I looked up wondering how it could have been
I Cried out for her name to be found
I Cried out for our love to be born
I Cried for our lives to be true
I Cried out for her voice to be called
I Cried out for her heart to be mine
I demanded for her love
I demanded for my star
I daydreamed that from now on we are never to be
I sat down wondering how comes
I sat down looking at her ways
I sat down seeing the end
I sat down listing to her goodbyes
I sat down wondering why am i in this pain
I sat down thinking how could i love her
I sat down dreaming on how i could love anyone like her
I sat down..& I slept.. slept forever..

Author : Unknown ~ Every Night Has A Morning ~ Click here to read other posts

Article Slept Forever :( is Published by Unknown on Sunday, February 5, 2012. ,0 If you Liked then please COMMENT or SHARE: Post: Slept Forever :(This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.Creative Commons License if you have any complaint about the content please contact me.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for adding your Feedback here !!