Valentine
L♥ve

Let my words shed away everything and lay you down upon the silken touch of my verses, my stanzas caressing every inch of your sultry innocence bringing you exquisite pleasures arousing every inch of your body and you open yourself to me like a flower opening to the spring sun and my words penetrate you the way that you wish, filling you with my love, my passion… my desire… making your body shiver in pure bliss till the climactic pleasure floods through you as we now are one soul… one spirit… Entwining your heart to mine is such passion that will never end, making love to you and touching you in one place no other man ever can… your heart. And all you need to share this with you is for you to say one word…. Yes… Yes… Yes.
♥♥

Author : Unknown ~ Every Night Has A Morning ~ Click here to read other posts

Article Valentine
L♥ve
is Published by Unknown on Friday, February 24, 2012. ,0 If you Liked then please COMMENT or SHARE: Post: Valentine
L♥ve
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.Creative Commons License if you have any complaint about the content please contact me.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for adding your Feedback here !!