Just a Friend..

As I sat here I was trying to think of all the times you hurt me and made me cry. . . Hoping and wishing it would make me like you less. But it didn’t. Because all the times I could remember were the ones when you showed me that you cared. . . I didn’t want to believe that you ever did You walk by me everyday and say hello. Everyday you take time out to listen to me. You talk to me, smile at me, laugh with me, and have fun with me. Well, I talk, smile and laugh too, but inside I’m hurting. Deep down it hurts to be with you because I love you and I am only a friend to you..

Author : Unknown ~ Every Night Has A Morning ~ Click here to read other posts

Article Just a Friend.. is Published by Unknown on Sunday, February 5, 2012. ,0 If you Liked then please COMMENT or SHARE: Post: Just a Friend..This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.Creative Commons License if you have any complaint about the content please contact me.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for adding your Feedback here !!