Let My Heart Break Today !



Let me get mad again,
Let me love that someone again.
She knew I loved her again-n-again.
Even when we could not talk,
Even when we could not see,
Even when we could not touch.
But.. every time we felt,
Felt each other so close..
Just like this "You♥ME".

Let not the day come
when we fall apart..
then we walk apart

when you break my heart

Let that day come today
when you break my heart
Let it be "Today"
'cause dont want my heart to break morrow
when I am in so much love..
Dont want to live without you morrow
Let it be "Today"
'cause let not my heart to break morrow.

There can't be my happiness without you !
There can't be my sorrow without you !
There can't be my morrow without you !
There can't be my today without you !

P.S.: So, let today be the day when you break my heart and go away because I don't want my pity heart to cry tomorrow when I can't find you any more in my life.

Author : Unknown ~ Every Night Has A Morning ~ Click here to read other posts

Article Let My Heart Break Today ! is Published by Unknown on Friday, August 3, 2012. ,0 If you Liked then please COMMENT or SHARE: Post: Let My Heart Break Today !This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.Creative Commons License if you have any complaint about the content please contact me.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for adding your Feedback here !!