Dont use ME

No mattter what and however you understand me but i will still be a mystery to your thoughts and understanding, may be its beacause i was born a mystery.. just get your heart in me and you will understand. Because of you i always try to prove to myself that “nothing else can go wrong” or “it cannot get any worst” than what it is. I often ask myself ..”How much stress can one person handle”, but i get answered that “still more” untill the breath stops and heartbeat stops. I try to be positive more and more i can and try to be more entertaining so that i have everyone around me smiling but i fail.. i genuilnely want to be a nice person to everyone.. but everone uses me as a door mat, cleaning their dirt on me and walk all over me again and again.. thats not i’m for..

Author : Unknown ~ Every Night Has A Morning ~ Click here to read other posts

Article Dont use ME is Published by Unknown on Tuesday, October 26, 2010. ,0 If you Liked then please COMMENT or SHARE: Post: Dont use METhis work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.Creative Commons License if you have any complaint about the content please contact me.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for adding your Feedback here !!