BIG WORDS


Though my mind may be tired, bu my heart is still strong as you always keep on lightning it. I feel the pain of thousand heartbeats breaking as i start to miss you, which is beyond description. My thought flies higher than the clouds i feel with the butterflies inside me as i think of you. I’m addicted to you and you are my favourite drug without which i feel like i’m loosing my breathe and being pushed far in the unseen darkness. But still my love gets brighten up more and more everytime i see your smile shining like a sunlight. I love you more than these words can explain. I know that my wishes are beyond imagination and impossible that it wants u to hold forever and never let you go.

Author : Unknown ~ Every Night Has A Morning ~ Click here to read other posts

Article BIG WORDS is Published by Unknown on Tuesday, October 26, 2010. ,0 If you Liked then please COMMENT or SHARE: Post: BIG WORDSThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.Creative Commons License if you have any complaint about the content please contact me.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for adding your Feedback here !!