Too Near Even Too Far


I see a girl so beautiful,
no matter what, as usual.
She gonna be the angel,
gonna be the girl so delightful.

She got mysteries in her smile,
though she lives far in miles.
But makes people love and shine,
even though she's not mine.

Too near but even too far,
just like the shining star.
can see but can't touch
as if i'm locked in the bar.

I wish she could see,
I wish she could feel.
I wish she could know,
she is the only one..,
one on my prayer wheel.

I know some day I will be free of that cage who keeps me far.. n will be with you Forever.. ♥♥

Author : Unknown ~ Every Night Has A Morning ~ Click here to read other posts

Article Too Near Even Too Far is Published by Unknown on Sunday, January 6, 2013. ,1comments: Post: Too Near Even Too FarThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.Creative Commons License if you have any complaint about the content please contact me.
 

1 comments:

Thank You for adding your Feedback here !!