Back In Time


Every second my heart,
rings a bell as alarm.
somewhere it hurts,
but its as good as charm.

I know, we were together,
in the time that passed.
I wish, we could gather,
in the never ending time that lasts.

I want to go back in the time,
when we talked for hours.
The past that has grime,
when we smiled for hours.

Bring back the time to me,
I want to live her more.
Bring back that mine to me,
I want to love her more.

I wont get it fade away,
I'm gonna hold it tight.
She is like a fay away,
One day, I'm gonna hold her tight.



Author : Unknown ~ Every Night Has A Morning ~ Click here to read other posts

Article Back In Time is Published by Unknown on Sunday, January 6, 2013. ,0 If you Liked then please COMMENT or SHARE: Post: Back In TimeThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.Creative Commons License if you have any complaint about the content please contact me.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for adding your Feedback here !!