I want you.. want you to know..

I want you.. want you to know..
Don't know when you gonna read my words..
But whenever you read..
I just want you.. want you to know..
That it seems like, part of my heart stopped..
When in me, missing you topped..
I know its temporary..
I know that I will be back..
Back into your arms soon..
Yet its so terrible without you..
Sometimes its next to impossible..
But the feelings of you being with me..
Is yet so alive.. 
I want you.. want you to know, till the time its there..
I will keep me going.. 
I want you.. want you to know, as soon as it will go away..
I will be so crazy & run back wandering for you..
Doesn't matter how far you will go away..
I will get back in your arms, running away..
It's been hours didn't get any of your text..
Didn't even hear your voice..
I want you to know..
That is something making me loose myself away..
I want you.. want you to know..
That I want to create memories with you..
Memories where you can find only me and you.. ♥♥
Memories which wont belong to anyone else..
Memories which wont belong to either of us..
Memories which will be for both of us..
Don't know what you're doing at this time..
When I'm trying to make my words rhyme..
Don' t know even I'm there in your thoughts or not..
But I want you.. want you to know.. 
I just can't get over your thoughts even for a second..
Probably when you will hold my hand..
& will be with me..
Then only I might think of anything else..
or then only I might care for anyone else..
or only then I care for me too..
B'cause that's when I will know..
That you're there with me, too..
But when you're not there..
I want you.. want you to know..
I can't see anything..
Stars don't shine anymore..
Sun doesn't light my day anymore..
I can't feel anything anymore..
I'm getting blind and numb more..
My heartbeats has become a pain..
I want you.. want you to know..
I'm getting cold, just so much without you..
I want you.. want you to know.. 
I miss something in me, so terribly without you..
I want you.. want you to know..
I miss you so much, when I'm without you..
I want you.. want you to know.. 
That's how I am, when I'm without you..
I want you.. want you to know.. I've so much to tell you..
When I'm without you.. I want you.. want you to know.. 
I want you.. want you to know..
that, I want you..

Author : Unknown ~ Every Night Has A Morning ~ Click here to read other posts

Article I want you.. want you to know.. is Published by Unknown on Sunday, January 13, 2013. ,1comments: Post: I want you.. want you to know..This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.Creative Commons License if you have any complaint about the content please contact me.
 

1 comments:

Thank You for adding your Feedback here !!