My L( v )V

The most wonderful feelings than i can ever feel of something so strong that with just one touch i get chills and feel tingly with a smile i blush with a kiss I feel it inside my soul . . and I know when I hug or just stare in those eyes that this is it the one
I will never let go, she is the most spectacular person in the world and when i’m with her nothing else is around, a simple stroke threw my hairs and i feel all warm and butterflies and I know i’m all her and she will always care for me and I for her. she is my light through the never ending darkness of my life ..my angel . . the love of my life and none can ever take this away I would die for her and even though i may say sweet things no amount of words are good enough and no word is powerful enough, no posession god enough handed. I feel like she deserve everything in the world, she desire the greatest things made but even that would never be enough love is different for each person but one thing i know for sure it is not just a feeling or emotion its not a choice God made someone for everyone and i found my soul mate, my LOVE and her name is . . she has my heart she is my world my universe my galaxy she is my light my angel the love of my life i would give anything just to see her face or a smile, she her laugh her touch her hands anything to be with her is so spectacular and the only words i can say to describe the feeling is i’m in love . . when i see her my heart beats so fast it feels as if its gonna explode and love fills my whole body and bursts out and no argument or person or anything could ever take it away true soul mates never die and she is my life my love my world MY FUTURE! I'm in love with a girl so perfect I would like to know what I should do or be to deserve someone as wonderful as her . . this is not all I could write forever but it will never be enough . . .this is just some of my story yours may be different . . . but theres one thing for sure I that you also know this love, let it happen to you . .

I cant explain it
its like when you meet someone that you would die for, and you cant live happily without them but you would also be willing to let them go their own way so that they could be happy forever…..

I feel like …every time we talk i want to say something but i don't know what. I try to picture what will happen next time when we will be together.. i think of cute things to say when i’m around her.I try to get her attention even when i’m already have it. I cant look at her or in her eyes without smiling. I cant get through a single song without thinking of how it suits us or her. I over analyze everything she does and says around me and feel like a complete idiot for doing everything i do. but i know she is the love anyway. when she leaves after i want her to come back as soon as possible.. no matter how much time we have it never seems like enough. and my heart starts to beat slower but faster and the same time…

It feels like all my emotions are in her and i would do anything to please her. I feel so powerful when she’s around. I would forget everything else that’s bad in my life only by being with her…

Something for you that i want to say my sweet: “I WAKE UP THINKING OF YOU AND SLEEP THINKING OF YOU…I MISS YOU AS SOON AS SOON AS YOU LEAVE ME…YOUR LOVE ALWAYS EXCITES ME LIKE BUTTERFLIES THAT FLUTTER IN MY STOMACH WHEN I HEAR YOUR VOICE…MY LOVE FOR YOU IS GROWING AND WILL GROW FOREVER AND WILL NEVER DIE”

I WISH YOU COULD UNDERSTAND AND FEEL ALL THAT I WROTE….??!!

Author : Unknown ~ Every Night Has A Morning ~ Click here to read other posts

Article My L( v )V is Published by Unknown on Sunday, December 12, 2010. ,0 If you Liked then please COMMENT or SHARE: Post: My L( v )VThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.Creative Commons License if you have any complaint about the content please contact me.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for adding your Feedback here !!