Dont Want to FEEEEL:(

I’m afraid that, why life doesn’t have ending situations the moment something is about to end God gives a new situation to tackle. I was not yet done with what I had in my life and a new thing came up. It’s very difficult for me to forget anything and I think that it’s the same for someone else. Was it so difficult to understand for the God that he created such creatures and left with such a life?
Everybody’s life is full of trauma, mine is so, I can understand it, BUT MY HEART CAN’T! It’s broken. I want to tell this that it’s so difficult sometimes for me to live with this. For how long I’ll have to keep making fun of me and enjoy others doing it. I know they does but I don’t blame them because I know that they don’t have to care about my feelings that what I’m going thru because they have their own to feel. But why I can understand each time and to everyone, why everyone wants me to understand every time, Why cant they understand that God made me human too and I’m also suppose to live the same happiness, suppose to get the same love and get understood, as the other can. If I can, then why can’t they? I’m not an alien but why they take me as an alien as in I’ve got no emotions I DO HAVE GOT THE SAME EMOTIONS & FEELINGS AS YOU. I don’t want people to give me their world to me but I just want their little understanding for me, little love for me, little feelings for me. I can be the best if I get these.
I’m not a pessimist and keep feeling all bad about my surroundings BUT WHY SORROUNDING IS NOT AT ALL GOOD FOR ME. I’M NOT A SINNER. I’ve good and positive feelings but this world doesn’t let me keep the same good things for them. Why can’t they see that they hurt me I get tears in my eyes as Easley as you can cry, I can still feel the lonesome which I should be habituated of now, and used to this life! I’m getting older with these things in my life every day. If life has to be the same then I don’t want this human generation to exist anymore, I want this world to crash down and destroyed completely I don’t want my kids to live the same what I’m living. I don’t want them to go through the same pain which I’m going through.

Author : Unknown ~ Every Night Has A Morning ~ Click here to read other posts

Article Dont Want to FEEEEL:( is Published by Unknown on Sunday, December 12, 2010. ,4 If you Liked then please COMMENT or SHARE: Post: Dont Want to FEEEEL:(This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.Creative Commons License if you have any complaint about the content please contact me.
 

4 comments:

  1. i share the same feeling......very close to my heart ..my broken...my life...my feelings.. my anguish...my fear...all my emotions.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Aparna thank you for reading and sharing your thought.. rather thank you for sharing the feel, feel of life.. with me..
      See you around on other post too.. Tc

      Delete
  2. I can relate this poem to me.It feels like even though i hav friends,family ,all i have is loneliness.As if my teras,my agony are only mine. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All these emotions only belongs to us.. so only we are supposed to bear them.. thanks for reading anyways nira.. see you on other posts too.. ;)

      Delete

Thank You for adding your Feedback here !!