Someday Someway



She jumps in my thought,
She pumps in my blood,
every moment I live,
stronger it goes to tie the knot.

I look through the air.
I see a picture of her.
I close my eyes
I see you to my surprise.

You are always high on me,
Just like the sky on me,
You shine through my days,
Like the sun and its rays.

You gonna stay in me,
till my life will stay in me.
No matter what way,
We gonna make it someday.

P.S.: I Miss You

Author : Unknown ~ Every Night Has A Morning ~ Click here to read other posts

Article Someday Someway is Published by Unknown on Sunday, August 25, 2013. ,1comments: Post: Someday SomewayThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.Creative Commons License if you have any complaint about the content please contact me.
 

1 comments:

  1. can i get the link to ur him and her blog on wordpress?

    pps:- she misses u too

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for adding your Feedback here !!