One in Billions !!


When i was miles away,
I rested in your thoughts..
whispering in your ears,
hugging you tight.. 

lips are sealed tongue is tied,
look into my eyes.. 
read through unspoken words..
holding me so tight..

The one thing that i wanna say
I whisper.. to the one in billions.. 
but you are million miles away.. 
I Love You.. more than the trillions...!!

Author : Unknown ~ Every Night Has A Morning ~ Click here to read other posts

Article One in Billions !! is Published by Unknown on Saturday, November 24, 2012. ,0 If you Liked then please COMMENT or SHARE: Post: One in Billions !!This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.Creative Commons License if you have any complaint about the content please contact me.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for adding your Feedback here !!