Your Smile..



I know there's two faces,
facing different places.
But the feelings, one,
since the heart is one.

Ask your heart once,
If you close your eyes.
Who you want around.
When the emotions are high
whose hug you want around.

I know it's just difficult.
But what makes it impossible.
Hold my hand,
& we will make it possible.

Every smile that I see,
makes it easier.
Every pal with you,
makes it closer.

P.S.: Keep Smiling Love..!!

Author : Unknown ~ Every Night Has A Morning ~ Click here to read other posts

Article Your Smile.. is Published by Unknown on Thursday, October 18, 2012. ,0 If you Liked then please COMMENT or SHARE: Post: Your Smile..This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.Creative Commons License if you have any complaint about the content please contact me.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for adding your Feedback here !!