Lonely Night

Look Around,
Day is passing by..
Night is taking over..
I see the dark around
I am feeling lonely
a little scared.
Oh! Where are you my friend,
hurry up.. come near
come close & hold my hand
I don't want to be left alone.
Everything is disappearing again
This darkness is eating up
I wonder, if
I will disappear too.
But, please hold my hand
I may not see you
But make me feel
You are there
ever and forever
standing by me!!
There is no one
to hear my silence
to see me
to know me
Its all I'm going through now
I am waiting my friend
come and hold me again
 I want to be seen by you
I want to be felt by you
Save me from this monster dark
Oh!! my Friend
Help Me
I might not be there ever
calling you.
I am afraid
This night will kill me
Ease me.
 Oh! my Friend!!

Author : Unknown ~ Every Night Has A Morning ~ Click here to read other posts

Article Lonely Night is Published by Unknown on Friday, March 9, 2012. ,1comments: Post: Lonely NightThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.Creative Commons License if you have any complaint about the content please contact me.
 

1 comments:

Thank You for adding your Feedback here !!